Design Styling to Fit Every Need…
Our signature service is styling a space to live using our proven process. First, we work with you formulate your personal aesthetic and the “must-haves” in your space. From there, we determine the design elements in the room. Lastly, we create a mood and style in the room that turns your vision into reality. Expect an enjoyable session working with a compassionate coach who not only understands your time and money constraints, but also your decorating anxieties.
A typical home styling session can include:
- Lifestyle Analysis to better understand you…design needs, style tendencies and vision for the space. This can be done online or via phone.
- 1-on-1 instruction on design elements for your home such as color, balance, furniture arrangement and selection, styling to live, new home design, downsizing, etc. This usually includes a two-hour session depending on the size of the project and number of rooms.
- A Customized Action Plan for you to follow at your pace and budget. This includes:
- inspiration mood board that captures your vision for the space
- customized style board
- room layout and furniture placement
- suggested list of items to purchase
- detailed checklist is provided to give you a step-by-step guide for decorating your space.
- Designer tips and tricks to help save you money.
- Dependable and affordable Vendor Recommendations for custom, online, catalog and local retailers.
- MEMBERS ONLY list of dependable, professional contractors (if you purchase additional design services).
The Digital Styling Session:
For those busy clients who would rather communicate online, we can do that! We offer a fully digitized process conducted online and over the phone. You send us the pictures and dimensions, and we take it from there! You can expect the same design services as a 1-on-1 session including inspiration mood board, style board, room layout and furniture placement, and suggested list of items to purchase. The detailed checklist will give you a step-by-step guide for styling your space.
Shopping, Procurement and Implementation
We can guide you through the process by implementing the Customized Action Plan. After meeting with the client and making design decisions, we can do the implementation work for those that don’t have time or inclination to get it done. The best part – I pass along my trade discounts to clients who have me do the “heavy lifting” to decorate the space! Discounts can range anywhere between 10-35% off retail pricing. This can include:
- oversee the management of the project, including vendor selection and coordination
- decluttering and organizing
- procuring furniture, rugs, lighting and accessories
- installing window treatments, hanging artwork, etc.
- styling home and creating vignettes throughout the space.
Follow up Styling ~ Once the client has made the recommended changes and purchased items, we come back for a final walk through to “put it all together” and add our distinctive styling touch. This last stage is about adding in that intangible quality into a room that makes it something distinctive and unique to you. The most successful homes reflect the people who live there because their uniqueness comes through in the design. We work hard to bring out those intangibles that spark joy and a renewed sense of purpose for our clients.
Color consultations ~ Color choices are highly personal and have a real affect on mood and how we feel in the space. Selecting the right colors requires a solid foundation in color theory. As a certified Color Consultant, I take into account many elements when choosing color, such as light, your personal style, existing furnishings and architecture of the home. Color selections can include whole home color palette, paint, fabrics, wall coverings, and window treatments. This can be done online or at the retailer of choice.
Staging to Sell ~ Geared toward realtors and clients who are putting their homes on the market, this styling process is very different than styling for a particular person or family. Styling the home to sell should appeal to the target buyer and appeal to the widest market. As an interior stylist, my staged houses are anything but bland. I don’t believe in taking all personality out of a room in order to prep it for sale. Quite the contrary, I style the home so the potential buyer visualizes themselves in the space. We create vignettes that “tell a story” and appeal to the target buyer.
The Stylish Downsizer ~ We provide a niche service for downsizing clients, focusing efforts on determining what to keep and how their furnishings can be reimagined in the new, smaller-scaled home. We coordinate what you own with what you need. The juxtaposition of new and old provides a pleasing, curated look. By mixing opposing elements, objects get noticed. From there, we style the home in a current, fresh way that brings new life to the space.
New home consultation ~ Guiding the homeowner in selecting options and builder upgrades for new homes such as paint, tile and flooring, cabinets, and lighting. Emphasis is placed on whole home cohesiveness, balance, and scale. We also assist with area rugs, accessories, artwork…everything to make your new home uniquely yours!
Exterior Redesign and Styling ~ We believe exterior styling is just as important as interior styling. Areas such as front porches, sunrooms and patio spaces are extensions of your home and should be honored as such. These spaces have such potential to expand living and enjoyment. We excel in creating warm, nature inspired outdoor rooms. We partner with talented landscape designers to help build our client’s outdoor spaces.
One-Room Decor Styling Package- $199
One-Room Online Decor Styling Package – $175
Multiple or Whole House Design & Styling – $ Estimates available
Hourly Rate for A-la-Carte Services – $85
“Your home should tell the story of who you are and be a collection of what you love.“
~ Nate Berkus